The following prophecies came through the duration of many years. They were formulated as one consistent message in 2002. They were submitted to the leadership of Christ Church of the Valley in Appleton and to the Pastor and Elders at Christ the Rock Community Church in Menasha, WI. The following is an outline briefly listing some of the events that are transpiring and are prophesied to happen in the Fox Valley.
The Fox Valley in north east Wisconsin will experience a season that God is calling ‘the dark night’. This “Dark Night” season began in 2001. During this dark night the following things have been prophesied to occur:
The Dark Night
- The devil will attack the churches.
- Many Christians will leave their local church and cease attending any church for the duration of the dark night.
- Many of those in positions of authority in the local churches will be removed and replaced with those who will be willing to allow God to be the Head of the church.
- Local churches will split into fragments.
- Churches will cease to exist.
- Doctrines of local churches will change allowing God to be the Head.
- These things will be allowed to prepare the Church here in the Valley for the Outpouring of the Spirit that is coming.
- Christ the Rock Community Church will be the last church that will be shaken up before the “Dark Night” is finished.
- Many will repent of not allowing Christ to be the Head of His Church.
- The two stones will be removed. In conjunction with the Dark Night ending and the Outpouring beginning. Two stones will be removed. God confirmed this with the following scripture: Isaiah 62:10-12“Go through, go through the gates; clear the way for the people; build up, build up the highway; remove the stones, lift up a standard over the peoples. Behold, the Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth, say to the daughter of Zion, “Lo, your salvation comes; behold, His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.” And they will call them, “The Holy people, the redeemed of the Lord”; and you will be called, “Sought out, a city not forsaken.” The two stones that need to be removed in the Fox Valley are the abortion clinic on Gillette Street in Appleton and the strip club named the Paradise Club out by the Fox River Mall. The night after the abortion clinic on Gillette Street closes we will meet in Saint John’s Catholic Church parking lot in Little Chute and pray for the sick.
The First Wave of the Flood
- Christians who are not attending church services return. Those who left because of the church splits also find new local bodies.
- A deep hunger for more of God is stirred up in individual believers. This will be seen in the number of prayer groups that pop up during this time and in the larger numbers that attend them.
- The local churches become unified under their leadership.
- The churches in this area will unify with each other in an unprecedented manner.
- The Apostles, Prophets, and Evangelists return.
- Saint John’s Catholic Church becomes the wellspring of the flood. This is because God is honoring a covenant that He made with the people who built the church building back in the late 1880’s.
The Second Wave of the Flood
- Physical and emotional healings begin to happen.
- Signs and wonders as documented in Acts 2:17-21 which is quoted from Joel 2 begin to increase and manifest in an unprecedented manner for the Fox Valley.
- Youth will be coming to the churches in great numbers.
- These young people will meet for services in untraditional places.
- In these services, the youth will involve arts in their worship. Music and drawing/painting will be salient features.
The Third Wave of the Flood
- Evangelism will dramatically increase and many non-believers will become Christians.
- People from all over the Midwest and Canada will come to the Fox Valley to receive an anointing for ministry. Catholics will come from all over the world.
- Many signs, wonders, and healings will continue to occur.
- A school of the prophets will emerge, with Biblical teaching regarding spiritual gifts and how they function in the Body of Christ in a Biblical manner.